(a longer tutorial found here)
1. Find a plum tree.
2. Pick and rinse 24 plums.
3. Put on a simmer with a couple tablespoons of water. Wait about 15 minutes.
4. Remove 24 seeds. Blend with a stick blender.
5. Add sugar to taste.
6. Lightly oil two parchment paper lined cookie sheets.
7. Spread or tip pan until covers parchment evenly.
8. Fruit should be about 1/8″ thick. Very pretty.
9. Place into a warm oven for about 12 hours.
10. Take it out when it’s done.
11. Roll up while still warm.
12. Cut when cool. Store in freezer in ziplocks, should last a year. Perfect for school lunches.
(if skins of fruit are bitter, it may behoove you to skin the fruit first, in which case, use 28 plums)
Enjoy! (again, more detailed fruit roll up directions here)